About SNMI School
S.N. Memorial international school was founded with an aim of giving new impetus and direction to education in Ara Municipal Corporation (Bhojpur).
The school building is set amidst beautiful green lawn and have all facilities required for the all round development of children such as well stacked library and we'll equipped laboratories. Away from the pollution of the city. The school provides an ideal environment for academic and co - curricular excellence.
Our vision is to grow GREAT citizens, empowered to live successfully in their personal and global lives. We highly value connections with our parents and community. Building strong family and community partnerships enables us to maximise the learning and social experiences of our students.
S.N. Memorial International School located at a short distance of 1KM from Ara railway station and 45kms from the Patna Airport. The school is surrounded lush greenery. Free from noise and pollution of the city.Contact us
What makes us special ?
The entire school community endevers to follow the school motto of being :
Caring, Responsible & Confident
- Our warm, family-like environment where everyone counts!
- Our high expectations for our students to reach their full potential.
- Our committed, dedicated and caring staff who strive to make your child’s learning and social experiences fun and meaningful.
- We are a Sun Smart, Health Promoting & Environmental School.
- We are trying to provide an attractive, clean and stimulating setting for our pupils in the belief that this will encourage a commitment to the positive forms of desirable behaviour, including learning behaviour. Each year we are trying to add further artistic features to our playground or buildings. We believe we are effective, pupils respect staff, each other and school property.
- Respecting and valuing others has a high priority, as has being honest, reliable and using good manners.
- In our vision Each student is unique and special, created by design to accomplish great things. Everyone can learn and has a significant and uplifting purpose in the family, community and greater world. It is expected that students will seek and find purpose in learning and make a contribution to the greater good.
The basis of our Motto
‘Dream It. Believe It. Achieve It’ It’ is aspirational:
- Dream it: This is about having goals and visions to progress oneself in life.
- Believe it: Believing your goals and visions are possible. Making a plan of action to achieve it.
- Achieve it: Committing to and taking positive action to achieve your goals and then reflecting on the journey.
We are also a Health Promoting School. Health Promoting Schools (HPS) is an approach where the whole school community works together to address the health and wellbeing of students, staff and their community. Schools include health and wellbeing in their planning and review processes, teaching strategies, curriculum and assessment activities.